The roofing company that you hire needs to have many features and qualities, so here is a short checklist with what to look for while talking to potential contractors to hire:
- Experience – longevity in the industry is a clear indicator of quality;
- Areas of expertise – most roofers specialize in particular materials, so ask the roofer if they work with the material and the type of roofing system that you want to use;
- Portfolio and references – ask the Fort Worth roofing company to show you their portfolio and to provide a few verifiable references, then take the time to verify those references, too;
- Reviews – there are many websites that you can use to find out about what other people think about the services offered by a particular roofer. Check those websites as well as the testimonials provided by previous clients on roofing websites;
- Rates and warranties – ask the roofers to provide written cost estimates with all the details of the project, including material prices, the services included, labor rates and warranties.